The Denver Center is easily accessible by all forms of public transportation, is right off of the Cherry Creek Bike Path, and has parking meters that take credit cards.
So . . . nothing should stop you.
Or, if you prefer something with slightly more credibility… Google Map:
View Off-Center @ The Jones in a larger map
If you are opting to drive, you should keep the following things in mind:
- The Denver Performing Arts Complex parking garage ranges from $9-$15 and is certainly the easiest and most convenient parking. If you carpool, you can split the cost. Pack a minivan with 15 friends and park for $1 each. The Convention Center is also a good option. Click here for more info
- There are parking meters across the street from The Jones and on Arapahoe. These cost $1 per hour and are often full during evening performances but a good option for late-night shows. And you can now use a credit card instead of the change you dig out from under your car seat.
- If you are too high maintenance to be bothered with finding a spot or circling a parking garage or might imbibe past the legal limit…Google “TAXI,” (or download Taxi Magic, if you have been living under a rock.)
Cheap and surprisingly convenient:
- The RTD website
We won ‘t explan how to bike from wherever you live, but here are a few notes:
- The Jones now has bike racks! Please ride to the show and park for free!
- The Jones is right off the Cherry Creek bike path, so biking is often faster than driving.
- View a Denver area bike map
- Find the nearest B-Cycle locations
Make a Night Out of it
If you work downtown and want to stay downtown or if you want a place to meet your friends before the show or if you live far away and want to take advantage of being downtown — see the map below for restaurant and bar suggestions:
View Larger Map